Subsoil geological analysis services
- Geognostic surveys in situ (penetrometric tests CPT/DPSH, CPTe, CPTu)
- Indirect geognostic surveys (geophysical, geoelectric, seismoelectric and electromagnetic)
- Geotechnical monitoring (inclinometer and vibrometric surveys)
- Surveys for aquifer, geothermal and petroleum reservoirs
- Geophysical borehole surveys and video inspections up to depths ranging from 0 to 1000 m
Why our investigations matter
From the surveys that we carry out, we are able to provide valuable information on the presence of the aquifer resource and in general, we provide a more detailed and complete analysis of the subsoil.